Sidebar Adder 2
Sidebar Adder 2.0.0 follows the keep it simple mantra. It leverages wordpress’ built-in features. It uses page option for the additition and updation of sidebar. It is simple yet flexible. This version of sidebar adder provides shortcode functionality which can be used anywhere i.e. within file, pages, post, ect.
- Adds sidebar to the admin section.
- Updates variour option of sidebar.
- Easy to use and update.
- Provide Shorcode functionlity.
Sidebar Adder is no longer actively maintained. Please consider using Sidebar Two.
Install via WordPress Admin
- Ready the zip file of the plugin
- Go to Admin > Plugins > Add New
- On the upper portion click the Upload link
- Using the file upload field, upload the plugin zip file here and activate the plugin
Install via FTP
- First unzip the plugin file
- Using FTP go to your server’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Upload the unzipped plugin here
- Once finished login into your WP Admin and go to Admin > Plugins
- Look for Add Sidebar and activate it
- Start adding sidebar in ‘Settings/Add Sidebar’ menu in WordPress
- You can then use a shortcode to display your slideshow. Example:
- Function do_shortcode can be used inside template files. Example:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[sidebar_adder id="sd-adder-1"]'); ?>